The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Story Makers (ages 3 years and up) : Tuesdays, 3:30 PM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Storytime (ages 18 months – 6 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Play, Grow, Learn : 1st Saturday of the month, All Day
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Book Tournament Party | March 23rd, 4:30pm
- National Button Week: Sewing Buttons Collecting and Crafting | March 24th, 2:00pm
- Story Makers | March 27th, 3:30pm
- Basic Computer Skills | March 28th, 11:00am
- The Teen Spot! | March 28th, 2:00pm
- Pop Culture BINGO | March 28th, 3:00pm
- Family Storytime | March 28th, 6:30pm
- Storytime | March 29th, 10:30am
- Free Friday Flicks: My Little Pony: The Movie | March 30th, 2:30pm
- Story Makers | April 3rd, 3:30pm