The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, email@example.com.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Story Makers (ages 3 years and up) : Tuesdays, 3:30 PM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Storytime (ages 18 months – 6 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Play, Grow, Learn : 1st Saturday of the month, All Day
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Basic Computer Skills | September 26th, 11:00am
- Shaving Cream Painting | September 26th, 3:00pm
- Family Storytime | September 26th, 6:30pm
- Storytime | September 27th, 10:30am
- Furry Tales | September 28th, 3:30pm
- Princess Bingo | September 28th, 4:30pm
- Mother Goose on the Loose | October 2nd, 10:30am
- Basic Computer Skills | October 3rd, 11:00am
- Page Turners Tween Book Club | October 3rd, 2:30pm
- Pete the Cat : Family Storytime | October 3rd, 6:30pm