Phone: (515) 283-4152
The South Side Library features a wide collection of materials and a large updated children's area: Rosie's Zoo. The teen loft hosts an extensive teen collection and comfortable seating, as well as a study area with tables containing built-in outlets. The South Side Library welcomes community groups to take advantage of the spacious meeting room.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Michelle Abrahamson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
South Side Library Storytimes
There will be no storytimes from December 24 - December 30. Storytimes will resume as scheduled on Monday, December 31.
- Toddler Storytime (ages 18 months – 3 years) : Wednesdays, 10:00 AM
- Preschool Storytime (ages 3 – 6 years) : Thursdays, 10:00 AM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Mondays, 6:30 PM
Upcoming Events at South Side Library
- Toddler Storytime | March 27th, 10:00am
- Teen Maker Lab Fandom Wednesday: Harry Potter Wands | March 27th, 3:45pm
- Apartment & Small Space Gardening | March 27th, 6:30pm
- Preschool Storytime | March 28th, 10:00am
- Saturday Art Cart | March 30th, 10:00am
- Family Storytime | April 1st, 6:30pm
- Toddler Storytime | April 3rd, 10:00am
- South VolunTeens | April 3rd, 3:45pm
- Water Safety Storytime | April 4th, 10:00am
- South Side Book Discussion | April 4th, 1:00pm